Friday, January 9, 2015

Tasty Trade

I’ve been seeing these Tasty Trade guys for a while now and never really got into them because in many of the shows I watched they never really outlined any specific trades.  When I look for new strategies I mostly want to hear people give a detailed analysis of their trades, so I can see the mechanics and know how to test it out myself.  I am a very process oriented person and need to have things spelled out.  Most of the Tasty Trade shows I had seen talked about different types of trades but they didn’t go into depth as much on how to execute.  

After going through their site a bit more I did find some more in-depth analysis of trades along with some invaluable information and now I have started watching their show regularly.  What I find very helpful is that they provide statistics that will give you the confidence in placing your trade and since a large part of trading is managing emotion, this is immensely helpful.  Plus it helps to hear other people talk about their trading experiences and you don’t feel like you are alone in your fears or even your successes.  


Tom Sosnoff is one of the creators of the Think or Swim platform that mostly everyone uses to research and/or place trades.  I use it to research and paper trade ideas and then I go to my other account on Trade King to actually place my trade (low cost commissions are essential for me right now).  He has a wealth of knowledge on trading and more important for me … a wealth of knowledge in options trading.  

I watch and listen to many of the financial shows you can find online and on TV and I have learned more from watching a few episodes of Tasty Trade than from a year of watching those other shows.

I highly recommend checking them out and listening/watching some of the interviews in their archive section.  One of the more touching aspects of the site are the segments where Sosnoff coaches his daughter on how to be a trader and after several episodes she is practically a Jedi.  






No comments:

Post a Comment