Sunday, December 5, 2021

Grid Trend Multiplier

 

In the next few posts I am going to share a few of the EAs and indicators that I use in my trading that help to 2x and 4x my trading results. This first one I am going to share with you is the Grid Trend Multiplier.

This EA functions off a simple concept of placing a trade at a predetermined level say 5 pips and cashing in that trade when price reaches the next level.

Here is a video explaining the concept:

https://expert4x.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=228&feed=2

Now to save you a lot of time and stress I will tell you off the bat you can not set and forget this EA. You will have large drawdowns if you do. The key to success using this EA is to look for manual trading setups and set the closing levels at your stop loss and take profit levels. This will protect your account and also increase your earnings. If you have the right gap sizes and catch a nice sideways market that eventually goes to your target you will exponentially increase the profit on your trade.

This EA can be used in a sideways and trending market you just have to know which one you are in. I use it for both but mainly for my directional trading. If I feel the market is in a trend I will turn on the EA in that direction only. If it is sideways I will turn on the buy and sell features.

I frequently turn 17 pip moves into 34 pips just by using this EA. You can get it from Alex’s company Expert 4X. I own many of his EAs and full disclosure I do get a commission if you use my link to purchase it. You can rest assured I only recommend products that I personally use.




No comments:

Post a Comment