Sunday, December 5, 2021

RSI Trendline Trader

One of the traders I followed a lot and studied has been Alex du Ploy from Australia. His EAs have helped me in my own trading and his trading technique has made the most sense to me. He also has a colleague Barry Thornton who has graciously shared his techniques with Alex and he has provided them as a course when you purchase some of his EAs.

Barry has made millions using this technique and is living on an island somewhere enjoying his success. This technique of his is very simple and gives just enough of an edge in the market that if you trade it consistently you will have success, he’s proof.  

This EA automates the trading process created by Barry and makes it so you don’t have to be in front of the computer all day waiting for the setup. Now of course no EA is a set and forget EA. what you need to identify is the market phase that you are in (trending, ranging) before you turn on the EA and then have the settings for that type of market saved as a set file that you can load into the EA and use for that market. I personally create 3 set files (up trend, down trend, and ranging market) for each currency that I trade.I use the 4 hour timeframe to determine the market phase and then turn the EA on using that set file. I’ll even go so far as to have only buy orders allowed for up trending markets and only sell orders allowed for down trending markets.

Here is the link to the RSI Trendline Trader EA

https://expert4x.idevaffiliate.com/idevaffiliate.php?id=228&feed=12

 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment